Mammoth Mythics are looking for a Social Media Coordinator that understands the fast pace of the NFT space. An individual that understands Twitter, TikTok, Discord and can show initiative to create organic growth for the franchise with their unique skill set.
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Based on performance (Possibility of full time employment)
Expected Hours: 40 weekly spread over 7 days
- Work closely with the Social Media Manager to create content plans and strategies around follower engagement, project growth and sales.
- Explain complex ideas and themes in simple language, as well as produce content that includes but is not limited to documentation, blogs, long reads, tutorials, and more within tight deadlines.
- Spending most hours on all official social media profiles, inc. Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Telegram & Discord.
- In-depth knowledge of “crypto-twitter” is a plus.
- Reporting to Social Media Manager
- Capable of managing their workflow with our business model.
- Experience in crypto writing and the industry’s narrative.
- 2+ years of Social Media experience.
- Native/fluent written English, other languages particularly Filipino, Spanish, Thai helpful.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with very little oversight and work with multiple members to deliver results within tight deadlines.
- Graphic design/photo editing skills is a plus.
- Ability to work with a team to create high quality, branded content.
Before joining the Mammoth Mythics team, we expect our employees to do their due-diligence and have a strong understanding of our vision, our projects and ultimately, our ambitions in this space.
This position is based on performance. We are looking at adding permanent members to our steadily growing business but, this will be achieved through the dedication, enthusiasm and overall quality of work that this role involves. If the candidate is successful over the contractual period in meeting these requirements to a high standard, they will be offered an extension which will be negotiable towards salary and length of service. We are dedicated to growing a full, long term team so if the applicant is successful, expect to become one of the team for many years to come.